Zest Education teachers tutor the full literacy curriculum at primary and intermediate level. Our teachers will start with an assessment to identify which areas to focus on to enable your child to achieve success.
At Primary and intermediate level we can help with:
- Essay writing
- English as a second language
English Tuition at Secondary Level
At secondary level English starts to provide the backbone for learning how to analyse, understand and perfect critical concepts including essay writing. Our Specialist NCEA and Cambridge English tutors can help your child with:
- analysing poetry
- understand critical concepts – communicate the actual critical analyses in a direct manner
- writing style
- essay-writing style skeleton structure essay responses using essay exemplars
- conduct in-depth reviews and analyses of their class texts, and then get to work methodically
- perfecting their style of essay response
Our English tutors cover all levels from Year 0-8 (Preschool, Primary and Intermediate)
Years 9 – 13 (Secondary) including NCEA, CIE (Cambridge) and IB (International Baccalaureate).