At Intermediate level (Years 7 and 8), students can often find the transition to Years 7 and 8 daunting due to the increase in expectations of homework and independent projects.
Zest Education Centre will take the stress away from your child and you by supporting them in a range of Subjects and skills:
- Mathematics – full New Zealand Curriculum including: number knowledge, basic facts, times-tables, problem-solving strategies, measurement, statistics and geometry.
- English and Literacy - full New Zealand Curriculum including: spelling, reading, writing and including speeches
- Science - full New Zealand Curriculum.
- Languages: Latin.
- Computer Science
- Homework support
- Projects – support and help
- ICAS examinations – preparation and exam techniques
- Entrance exams for Secondary School - preparation and exam techniques
- Essay-writing skills